Adventist Men Organization has been established primarily to promote programmes and activities designed to foster the spiritual, intellectual, social, moral, health and physical well-being of students, working class, businessmen, professional men etc., to give them opportunities to understand the responsibilities of Adventist men and to engage them in evangelistic activities.
- To provide spiritual strength and unity amongst men.
- To guide, teach, counsel and mentor other men so they can become godly men, faithful fathers, loving husbands and leaders with integrity.
- To have our matured men be committed and dedicated mentors for our young men.
- To train our men to be effective priest loving husbands and dedicated fathers at home.
- To increase our respect and appreciation for our women.
- To help all men and boys develop a richer and deeper relationship with God.